Get your students out of the classroom and into the skating rink! Here at Skate World, we have spent the last 30 years maintaining a clean, safe environment for kids to have fun, and we are proud to work with our local schools. We offer a variety of field trip packages to suit your needs, whether it’s a fun play day or a hands-on STEM lesson. Book your visit with us today!
Field Trips – Standard:
Pricing is customized for each group depending on three factors:
- Number of students attending
- Desired length of your visit
- Food and/or attractions package
- Lunch (slice of pizza and a drink)
- Blacklight Lazer Tag
- Unlimited pizza buffet and Blacklight Lazer Tag
STEM Field Trips:
Our Rolling with Science STEM Program offers the perfect combination of hands-on learning and fun! We offer programs to match the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) for each grade level, and personalize your trip based on what your students need to learn. Our lessons will teach key scientific concepts, including:
- Three Laws of Motion
- Sir Isaac Newton
- Forces (centrifugal force, radial force, and friction)
- Balance vs. Counter Balance
- Solar System movement
- Earth’s rotation and orbit
- Physics-based mathematics
Pricing for STEM field trips includes:
- 45-minute STEM presentation
- 1 hour and 45 minutes of skating FUN!
- Regular skate rental
- Option to add food and/or attractions package
To book your field trip or learn more information, please call 713-943-8530 or email Morgan.Malone@skateworlds.com.