Fundraisers are an important way for most schools, sports teams, scout troops, youth groups, and other organizations to earn those extra funds that can make a big difference for our kids. Whether you’re raising money to build a school garden, upgrade a playground, fund a mission trip, pay for soccer tournament expenses, or just provide better services overall to the kids in your program, you’ve found the best-kept secret in the eastern Greater Houston and Baytown areas—FUNdraisers at Skate World Deer Park!
Putting the FUN in School Fundraisers
Our Deer Park skating rink has been helping local schools raise money for over 30 years with fun, family-friendly events that not only generate funds, but also create memories that will last a lifetime.
How Our FUNdraisers Work
Our FUNdraisers are 2 hours long and take place during times when we are closed to the public, allowing your group to enjoy the whole facility to yourselves! In order for your private event to be considered a fundraiser, you must invite the whole school. Kids under 18 years old pay an admission fee of $6, which includes skate rental. Adults can skate for the same price, but non-skating adults are welcome to enter for FREE!
The more skaters that show up for your fundraiser event, the more money your school makes! Check out our pricing structure to see how it works:
- At 1-50 skaters, you’ll receive $1 per skater, allowing you to earn up to $50.
- At 51-100 skaters, you’ll receive $2 per skater, allowing you to earn up to $200.
- At 101-150 skaters, you’ll receive $2.50 per skater, allowing you to earn up to $375.
- At 151-200 skaters, you’ll receive $3 per skater, allowing you to earn up to $600!
Why Parents, Kids, and Teachers LOVE Our FUNdraisers
There are so many reasons why people love our Deer Park fundraiser events, but these are some of the top ones:
- We make event planning easy. Just give us a call at 281-479-2816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your fundraising needs. We’ll get you set up with a crowd-pleasing event that people will be excited to attend.
- Roller skating is a healthy activity! Skating is not only a great cardio workout, but also helps you build and strengthen your lower body and core muscles. It’s a good way to get kids to “unplug” from TV, phones, and video games to get some exercise, without feeling like a chore.
- Skating parties are great icebreakers and friendship-growers. Our FUNdraisers get everyone out on the rink having a blast, and help kids forge stronger bonds with their classmates. Friendships made at the skating rink can be lifelong blessings.
Ready to roll with the best fundraisers in Deer Park? We can’t wait to help you make your fundraising goals a reality!