The school year is almost over, and while the prospect of a summer away from school is always exciting, the time can also be bittersweet. Make those end of year goodbyes extra special with a skating party.
Why Plan an End of School Skating Party?
- Skating Makes Memories – Who doesn’t have fond memories of good times with childhood friends at the skating rink? Skating is a classic American past time that you can pass along to the next generation.
- It’s Good for All Ages – Kids (and adults) of all ages like skating, so a skating party makes for the perfect activity regardless of your child’s grade.
- We Have the Experience – When you host your party with us, you can rest easy because we’re pros at hosting groups large and small. From schools and classes to sports teams, youth groups, and even scout troops, we’ve done it all!
- Good Music Makes the Party – Music and good times go hand in hand. Music helps make lasting memories, so have the kids put together a list of song requests, including friend songs or a class song to play as everyone skates one final lap to together.
- Skating Helps Build Healthy Relationships – Kids can feel a little isolated spending the summer away from their friends, but starting the summer off with a party or group visit to the skating rink can help them strengthen their friendships and build healthy relationships.