The school year is almost over and while the prospect of a summer away from school is always exciting, the time can also be bittersweet. Make those end of year goodbyes extra special with a skating party.
- Skating Makes Memories – Who doesn’t have fond memories of good times with childhood friends at the skating rink? Skating is a classic American past time that you can pass along to the next generation.
- It’s Good for All Ages – Kids (and adults) of all ages like skating, so a skating party makes for the perfect activity regardless of your child’s grade.
- We Have the Experience – When you host your party with us, you can rest easy because we’re pros at hosting groups large and small – from your school to class to team to youth group or even scout troop, we’ve done it all!
- Good Music Makes the Party – Music and good times go hand in hand. Music helps make lasting memories, so have the kids put together a list of song requests including friend songs or a class song for everyone to do one final lap to together.
- It Helps Build Healthy Relationships – Kids can feel a little isolated spending the summer away from their friends, but stating the summer off with a party or group visit to the skating rink can help them strengthen their friendships and build healthy relationships.