School is out and that means you have lots of time for summer fun. Make the most of it with these exciting summer activities in Deer Park:
- Learn a Little Local History – Just because school is out, doesn’t mean you should stop learning new things. Summer is a great time to check out some of our local history at the Battleship Texas State Historic Site or the San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site.
- Commune with Nature at the Armand Bayou Nature Center – We’re lucky to live near one of the largest urban wildlife preserves in the U.S.! Here you’re find tons of hiking trails and native wildlife like river otters. hawks, and alligators.
- Visit the Kemah Boardwalk – Theme parks and summer go together hand in hand. Kemah’s 60-foot ferris wheel and many amazing restaurants make it a great summer spot for date nights, families, or just a good place to hang out with friends.
- Work on Your Tan at the Beach – This one doesn’t need much explanation since a trip to the beach is one of the most classic summer activities.
- Skate Your Summer Away at Skate World Deer Park – Skating is a great way to exercise while beating the outdoor summer heat, and best of all, it’s fun! Come with your family, meet up with friends, or even plan a party with us this summer.