Do you want to put an awesome spin on your upcoming party or get together? Or do you just want to put a unique twist on your next family outing? Skate World is here to help.
We’ve made a list of our upcoming theme nights and added our favorite way to incorporate the theme into your special night!
Theme Nights & Parties at Skate World
- Glow Parties. You can all wear glow sticks, rave wear, 80’s or disco wear, or go out of this world with alien/outer space garb.
- Spring Break Cheapskate and other Spring Break Specials. You can wear hula or beach gear, wear your favorite hat or sunglasses, or don one of those classic bikini oversized t-shirts.
- Praise and worship night. This is every Thursday, so you can pick a new theme each week with your youth group. Pick your favorite holiday to represent or turn it into a White Party with all of your friends.
- Funtastic Friday. This is every Friday night, so you can make it your own each week. Pick a new decade or theme each week. Turn it into your own version of Wacky Wednesday.
Check out all of our theme nights and activity options here.
Our Wednesdays are reserved for private and group parties. If you are looking for something unique for your youth group, reunions or anniversary parties, look no further than Skate World. With a private party at Skate World, you get admission and rental for up to 40 guests, a DJ to play your music, food a la carte, and a hostess to help with whatever you need. The private party options give you endless options to make your party your own.
Here are a few ways to put a twist on your roller skating party:
- Themed desserts
- Themed Roller games
- Accessory to give to guests upon arrival (glow sticks, hats, masquerade mask, mardi gras beads, etc.)
We hope our theme nights and tips how to make your party your own have inspired you to plan the next night out in style.